Saturday 12 January 2013

Need More skype ? - Tech-simple by Skull.

 Tech-simple by Skull.
How to run multiple Skype accounts simultaneously on a desktop
 I wonder how many of you have had a similar problem that i have encountered with Skype..
Having several business accounts and also one I use for my family and friends it is pretty inconvenient only having one open at a time on the desktop, not to mention possibly missing important calls and messages on the closed skype.


i searched on the net for a solution and found many offerings but several proved imposible to work with or were badly written and would not work.
Anyway I eventually managed to adapt one or two and get what I wanted and it then became clear that it is actually simple to enable as many skype accounts to be open and in use simultaneously.

I put the easy step by step way of doing it for anyone to copy up on my Infomaxion.com website. 
Click Infomaxion.com to see the instructions.


No comments:

Post a Comment